Hello! Welcome to Deliver In Person. This guide will see you ready to send your first same-day parcel in a matter of minutes.
- Create your account via this link: https://app.deliverinperson.com/register . Add your first and last name, email address and password. These are your personal login details.
- You’re in! Now, let’s add any team members that will also be using the dashboard. Go to Your account > Team members and click the + Add new button. Enter the email addresses of your team members and click Send invitation. They’ll receive an email link to create a profile. You can manage permissions and roles once they’ve joined.
- If you want to add additional pick up locations, you can do this via Your account > Warehouses > + Add new. Give your location a name, address and instructions for the driver to find you easily. Click Save.
- Let’s get sending! Create your first order by clicking + New order in the left-hand menu. Check you’ve got the right dispatch location by using the drop-down field above.
a. You can enter up to 2 reference numbers that align with your internal operations, but these aren’t essential.
b. Choose your pick up time – either ASAP, or schedule for a later time and date.
c. Next, enter the recipient details – their name, phone number, email address and location. Select whether the address is commercial or residential. Add any instructions for the driver for an easy delivery.
d. Then, enter in the approximate weight and dimensions of your parcel. You can add multiple parcels to the same delivery as long as they’re within the maximum weight and size range. Once you’re done, click Next step.
e. You’ll see a summary screen, to review or edit your inputs. Once you’re satisfied everything is correct, click the Confirm button in the upper right corner.
- Now it’s time to print and fix your label to the parcel. Click the print label link under Actions on the right hand side. This will download ready for you to print – check your downloads folder if you can’t find it. Then print, and fix securely to the parcel. Ensure you print labels for each parcel and all labels are easily read.
- We’re ready to submit for delivery! Click mark as ready for driver under Actions on the right hand side. You’ll see a prompt window – click the Mark as ready button.
- Your order will now move to the Dispatching tab under Current deliveries. You can check its progress by viewing the Status on the right hand side.
And that’s it, your delivery has been booked and one of our drivers will be making their way to you shortly. Be sure and have the parcel ready for them, so they can work their delivery magic!